Witch, Evil Witch

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Yip not only did she make a VERY unwelcome appearance she woke me at 4.30am. Really gutted cos really thought this month was different. Ah well just have to have more :bd: and loads of it this month.

Ooooooo that is actually a really evil one, she wouldn't even let you sleep. Sorry she got you.

Have loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for next month.

Dam that evil witch on her friggin broomstick .... Sorry she got you xxx

awwww no shes such a cow, hope you are ok. xxx

Nurse I just realised we've both been married 2 years, 8 months and 1 week :) I married 29 August 2008. Were you same day? xx

YES!!! same day :) :) how lovely. Great choice of day ;)

So sorry hunny x

She needs to get the heck outta here for a while.......bloody witch

Cazza, yip we need the WITCH DEAD!!!! :witch2::strangle:

Nurse, I only just caught on to the wedding date today too. Don't know how we've both missed this one before. Was def a great choice in wedding date. lol

So after being soooooo evil and waking me from my sleep at 4.30AM the witch only stayed with me 2 days :) So all that pain was for what exactly ??? So let's hope and pray that was her last stay for several months :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry she got you hun, sending you some happy thoughts to send her on her way xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

sorry she got you - the months where you think something's different are the worst, aren't they :(

See very appropriately witch rhymes with bitch!!!! Mine is due first since treatment for endometriosis so hopefully bit less painful. My husband is going away at my fertile time next month with work, boo!

Def the months that things feel different and then turn out to be exactly same as previous are worst. I was in such bad form all day at work. Really wished I'd done what I initially was going to do - phone in sick.

Lady I hope your treatment is successful. You may tie hubby down and not let him go away (other option - turkey baster) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's wot my dh keeps suggesting everytime I complain about us not getting in enough :bd::bd::bd: the weeks we work opposite shifts - 1 in bed and 1 out of bed does not babies make!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back