Wishful thinking!

alsha

Reaction score
Like most of you i have been getting lots of period like pains! just keep thinking to myself that i think this baby may come early :| or it may jusy be the babies head engaging, i don't know it just feels different this time. Knowing my luck the baby will probably be 10 days l8 and i will be really fed up :?

Im getting loads of lower back ache and period pains too, whats worse is they come in waves and I have to breathe through them so I always convince myself its really early contractions :lol: :roll:

My bump doesnt go hard or anything though so I dunno if its just the babys weight or what. They blooming hurt though :(

I really dont wanna last til my due date, Im gonna ask them to induce me at 38-39 weeks, I doubt they will but its worth a try :lol:

When I get these they seem more to do with my stomach than my womb. I've read that they can be a sign labour is getting close. But unfortunately I've had an upset tummy for most of this pregnancy so I don't think it will apply to me :)

Crazy as it sounds I wish I had felt something like what you've described. I have felt nothing at all so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back