Wish us luck

sweetpamii

Reaction score
Tomoro we have an appointment with the housing to explain how difficult our situation has gotten and talk to them about options other than going homeless and at this stage in pregnancy I don't fancy that. My cousin is handing in our notice tomoro so going to see if we can talk them into giving us her house, slim chance but worth a try. I'd take anything to get away from this house - I love my family but 7 ppl 2 cats and a dog (all flea bloody ridden ATM) and a baby on the way doesn't make for a good nights sleep. Well wish us luck please also any advice would be greatful xxx

Best of luck. I hope you can get something sorted.

Good luck! You may have to wait a while but they'll do something, we had to get our local mp involved but we got there in the end :)

Good luck hun i know that some people have had a letter from their drs or mw to say how ill/depressed it is making them maybe something like that will help x

Ah hun, i know what ur going through u have to stand ur ground they will fob u off if they think ur a push over! I live in devon and if they dont house u in a council house they might offer u a psl house take it as after living in one of them they have to house u into a council house good luck! X

wish I could give advice. I was living in a small 1 bedroom flat for 6 years with a child whilst on the council list and got absolutely nowhere so gave up and moved. Don't understand how some people get help and others don't really.

I was homeless for 8yrs being put in caravans hostals and scabby flats before i go my house! I got offered a house then got given to a family who doesnt come from this country, just stand up to them and whatever u do dont take private x

cant offer any advice hun but just wanted to wish u luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back