Wish my stomach would rumble.........

kaz1983

Reaction score
Since being pregnant when I get hungry (and even if Im not hungry sometimes) my stomach goes to rumble but then its as if it gets stuck halfway and its really painful at times.

Is this happening to anyone else?xx

Last edited:
Hey. It's not something I've noticed but I have had bad stitch like pains higher up (like if you go running without warming up). I think this pregnancy lark has a lot to answer for! You could maybe try some Gaviscon? Xx

Hey. It's not something I've noticed but I have had bad stitch like pains higher up (like if you go running without warming up). I think this pregnancy lark has a lot to answer for! You could maybe try some Gaviscon? Xx

Thanks hun

I have the odd stitch pain too in my side more so if I turn over in bed and just till I get settled again

I have Gaviscon and oh my days its the worst thing I have ever tasted so instead of taking that I drink milk to cure heartburn etc. Maybe it is just baby really making its presence known lol xx

Get mint Gaviscon if you haven't already. The original one is just wrong :( Give it a shot anyway, can't hurt! Are you feeling ok just now? Xx

Get mint Gaviscon if you haven't already. The original one is just wrong :( Give it a shot anyway, can't hurt! Are you feeling ok just now? Xx

Yep got the mint fast acting gaviscon. I would use it in an emergency. Feel ok just now just a tiny bit sickly but nothing major. Hubby however has just walked into canteen at his work and the smell of the food is aking him wana puke (welcome to my world hubby lol) xx

Since being pregnant when I get hungry (and even if Im not hungry sometimes) my stomach goes to rumble but then its as if it gets stuck halfway and its really painful at times.

Is this happening to anyone else?xx

I know exactly what you mean. my stomach is doing it all the time. goes to rumble then gets stuck and sort of churns instead. Very unpleasant!

Yep got the mint fast acting gaviscon. I would use it in an emergency. Feel ok just now just a tiny bit sickly but nothing major. Hubby however has just walked into canteen at his work and the smell of the food is aking him wana puke (welcome to my world hubby lol) xx

I had a customer at work who worked in a bar serving lunches and I swear I was boaking at the smell of chip oil. Grim :( Glad you're a wee bit better now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back