Wish me luck

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I've made the appt there is no turning back!

I'm leaving Tyler with my OH for the first time so I can get my nails done and eyebrows waxed on Saturday afternoon! Eeeek!

I'll only be gone about an hour and 1/2 but Tyler doesn't have 'set' feed times so I was nervous making a commitment to an appointment not knowing when he'll be feeding that day. We've got loads of bottles and expressed milk so he can always try that, if Tyler takes it would be the challenge!

Awww good luck, I remember doing the same thing when Oz was around your LOs age and it was horrible to go, I was a bit anxious while away but enjoyed being 'me' for a bit, then is sooooo nice to see LO again after missing them so bad.

Even now I miss my LO when we're apart lol, but love the smile, hugs n kisses when we see each other agian :love:

aww try enjoy you time out hun, im sure he will be ok xxx

good luck hun. you'll both be fine :hug: x

Have a fab pampering session. Tyler will be fine-good work Hun xxx

Have fun. What are you getting done to your nails can I ask? I got short(ish) false ones put on but poppers were impossible and I was paranoid one would accidentally find it's way into his mouth while I was trying to latch him on so I (painfully) removed them all, and I can't get nail polish to last 5 minutes with all the hand washing I'm doing.

Just a manicure and colour. I
Grew my nails last year after biting them for 20+ years so the fact I can get them done I love!! They are ling at the mo but I'm gonna get them slightly shorter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333671703.863982.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333671703.863982.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine. I used to be paranoid about leaving E with OH for even short periods because of not knowing when she wanted a feed. I just tried to feed her just before going out and it seemed to work, well as far as I know anyway :).

Last edited:
Good luck and enjoy being pampered! :)

yeah load up before u leave lol i do that before i go out with lo now to try and keep her happy while were travelling etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back