Wish me luck

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Repeat bloods today!! I got the impression we NEED these to go down if they are going to give me a chance on Wednesday :pray: . I had a hideous night last night, but ive put it down to stress over worrying about today and Wednesday - I woke up in the middle of the night and was so tempted to run outside in the snow to cool my feet down as the bathroom floor just wasn't cold enough :rotfl: .

i keep getting given the impression if they don't go down they may act sooner rather than later. they haven't said it, but i assume 'act' is a c section. heres hoping they are down enough to give me a chance.

ive also got another scan (dopplers) today - last chance to see Lewis before he gets here :cheer:

huge hugs hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I was going to start a thread to wish you luck but noticed you had this one!
i really sympathise with the feet itching! grrrr having the central heating on as its snowing here is making mine worse too. :evil:
i wish you lots and lots of luck and hope you are soon holding little lewis in your arms,hope you manage to avoid the c section too.
just wondered also if you had a text buddy,i could do the honours if you needed one??
thinking of you,xxxxxxxxx

Good luck for today hun, hope your bloods have come down enough for you to have your chance on wednesday :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

ive got the phone next to me incase they need to call with the results-fingers crossed they won't :pray: . my MW did put my mind at rest a bit though today and said unless they are stupidly high, she doesn't see why they won't give me a chance as baby has been and still is doing great. she did say that it could all change if he plays up - ive just got to take it all as it comes.

We had a 50 min wait for the scan today, but the lady who did the scan was lovely!! She checked that it was still a boy and there is NO doubt there that it is a lad!!!! :rotfl:

She also printed a pic of his face for us, but its a bit magic eye! Its difficult to make out. still, he is an adorable little thing :D

Last 'normal' day tomorrow!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back