• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wish me luck...job interview on tuesday....

rhian85

Reaction score
while i am waiting to hear from my aplication to the bobbies as a PCSO i have applied as a nursrey nurse part time 16hours which is sumthing im over qualified for but really enjoy :lol:

so i had a call from the manager today and im going for interview on tuesday :? :dance: :dance:

i bet now il get a letter from Police on tuesday and ill get accepted for nursery nurse all in one day :rotfl: :rotfl: :pray:

im kinda looking forward to getting a job..after 9 months of prgnvy and 15 months of beein stuck in the house with LO (even tho id love to stay a SAHM :lol: ) im looking forward to the break :cheer:

so wish me luck for tuesdy and heres hoping the police get back to me soon :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

Sarah&LJ said:
(Is PCSO special constable?)

lol no... it's a community support officer - sort of the eyes and ears of the streets so to speak, they talk to the locals and are the "bobby on the beat" that people want to see around their area. they do a lot of finding out about problems in the area and pass the information on to the officers who can then sort this out. PCSO's (as far as I know) don't carry safety equipment like batons or CS gas because their role is non-confrontational, so if they see something kicking off they call in the actual officers instead of having to sort it themselves. they basically cover a lot of the nicer tasks that officers don't have time for and unlike specials they do get paid.

What is a PCSO

but anyway yeah, good luck rhian :D hope you get the nursery job! it's best to have something just in case, and the police forces do tend to take their time about recruitment... lol

cheers shell lol
I just want to know what OH's intial thingy mi bob is lol! (hes in the specials lol)

Sarah&LJ said:
cheers shell lol
I just want to know what OH's intial thingy mi bob is lol! (hes in the specials lol)

my OH is a special tto hun :lol: :lol: hes been in for 4 years now and loves it has applied to be a regular but got rejected (some officer said its cuz hes a "freebie" and why start paying a freebie..... :shakehead: )

he works 2-3 evenings aweek usualy from 7pm til 12am but if they nick anyone he gets home any time after 3am!! then gets up for work at 7am :bored: :bored: :bored:

i think they do a great job..and should be paid :lol: :lol:

sarah does ur OH really enjoy it ?

leckershell said:
Sarah&LJ said:
(Is PCSO special constable?)

lol no... it's a community support officer - sort of the eyes and ears of the streets so to speak, they talk to the locals and are the "bobby on the beat" that people want to see around their area. they do a lot of finding out about problems in the area and pass the information on to the officers who can then sort this out. PCSO's (as far as I know) don't carry safety equipment like batons or CS gas because their role is non-confrontational, so if they see something kicking off they call in the actual officers instead of having to sort it themselves. they basically cover a lot of the nicer tasks that officers don't have time for and unlike specials they do get paid.

What is a PCSO

but anyway yeah, good luck rhian :D hope you get the nursery job! it's best to have something just in case, and the police forces do tend to take their time about recruitment... lol

well described hun....how do u know so much about the role ? do u work in the police ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back