Willow and Conal's stories

h33

Reaction score
Please excuse the punctuation and spelling i am shocking at it

When i was 36 weeks exactley i went shopping with my mum and sister in Douglas not a good experience i can tell you i still blame them!.

Anyway i just got home sat on the sofa and pop my waters went my huesband insisted that it wasn't but i made him phone the hospital we went up and they told me our baby would be here within 48 hours and this was the saturday at 4pm, nothing happened so on Sunday night they induced me i didn't feel anything until on Monday at 9am they put me on a drip the get labour started it did the job and at 1.40pm Willow-Rose came into the world weighing 6lb2 she was absolutley fine apart from the fact she fed every hour and a half for the first week(it nearly killed me) and was jaundice so we were kept in for a week

When i then got pregnant again i though it would be early just didn't realise how early at 27 weeks started going to my doctor with dizzy spells and he started keeping an eye on my blood pressure then at 28 weeks i had a small bleed so i went up to the hospital and as soon as i sat on the toilet my waters broke. They told me i would just have to stay like this until either we got an infection or i went into labour naturally It was the Monday my waters went and we got sent home Thursday but that night i thought labour had started so back up the hospital Friday morning only to be told i wasn't in labour so me being me said well then i am constipated.
All through the day i told them i needed something to go to the toilet but they wouldn't give me anything and kept monitoring me and saying No not in labour, anyway at 6.10pm i was extreme pain as soon as the midwife walked in i had another pain and could feel the babies head the midwife examined me and told me i was 7 centimetres, with this she practically threw me on the bed and we went down to the delivery room i had 3 more conbtractions 2 with gas and air and Conal James was born weighing 2lb 12 they put him in a freezer bag sprayed his lungs and the he was gone to SCBU.

He did was in an incubator for 2 weeks and the in a cot on the ward for 5 he had problems with heart drops and his feeding but now at 9 weeks he is home feeding well and a healthy 6lb 10.

It's funny at the time you just get on with it it's only looking back i realise how lucky i am to have 2 beatiful children.

aww hun, you've been through the mill havn't you?
take care & congratulations on your 2 gorgeous babies :hug: :hug:

Gratz hun bet ur glad u have him home now lovely children u have :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back