• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

will you take a look at my video on you tube and let me know what you think xxxx

alisarose

Reaction score
hi all, you may rmember me from tri 1, just into tri 2 now:) havent been on much recently as having trouble getting onto site, anyone else?

as some of you know i lost my 3 mth old son in march due to him never getting any of the tests he should have, weve started a campaign looking for better prenatal care, care during labour and for infants. we are launching the campaign mid august with an album wit a variety of artists of worked wit over the years, we have made a promo video on youtube for wat is going to be the first single, please take a look and let me know wat you think xxx

please take a look at the video for the first single off The "Seriously?" Album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbzhaUbQD7A

there is a warning as there is a scene in it that some people may find upsetting, in the 3rd verse right after the line "craigavon in the county of armagh". i would really like some feedback. xxxx

I think its a beautiful video, you've done well putting it all together. Excellent title for the campaign as well. x

I think it's really, really beautifully done. Amazing that you are raising awareness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back