• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will be joining you again hopefully in the next month or so

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, found out i am having a miscarriage yesterday so still very raw,

Just wanted to say that we have decided to try again as soon as my body is ready so somebody can have my place in first tri this month and i shall be joining you back in here as soon as i am ready

:hug: I started to m/c on 12 September and we're trying again too

Fingers crossed for you :hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss hun, good luck for trying again....this is our first month TTC after a m/c
take care and lots of baby dust for you xxx :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss xx Good luck and hope to hear from you soon xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care xx

So sorry to hear that. I hope you get your body and mind back into tip top shape soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry 2 hear that hun..
cid_C3BD9275-7419-4694-A772-DD5E358.gif

so sorry to hear of your loss, best of luck to you when you feel ready to TTC again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bless you both you are so brave - hopefully you will be back in first tri really soon x x x

So sorry to hear that hun. You take your time and we'll see you in here when you are ready. Take care of yourself. xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that. Big hugs to you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sus x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members