• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

why o why.....

How cute, I've decided to use cloth too, if and when the time comes. I always find myself looking at baby items and wishing I could buy stuff. It will happen, just stay positive :hug:

I know...its just so frustrating. Was looking at nappies for my sis who is thinking of switching to cloth but doesn't have internet access at home so she can't look. they're no good for her as bubs is already too big.

It just is so annoying to see a bargain and not to be in a position to buy, knowing that the chances are that when you are in a position to buy you won't find a bargain as good.

anyway rant over. must keep thinking positive !!

I want to use cloth too.

I know it would make financial sense to spread the cost and start buying things but I just think it is tempting fate for me and I will never need them if I do.

Roll on the BFPs.,....

I feel bad enough buying pregnancy magazines to read- they are my secret fix :rotfl:

My brother and SIL are expecting a baby (due 3.09.07) and due to financial dificulties my DH and I are buying quite a bit for them. I was buying Bambino mio nappies for them yesturday and was gutted they weren't for us. The shop i got them for sell some really cute things and all i could think about was "what if......"

I thought it was all over for us this month as I had a temp drop but on FF the cover line hasn't come up so now not sure if i have ovulated or not? Guess there is no harm in BD'ing!

I think if you get another higher temp tomorrow tots hope you will get your lines.

Hopefully we will all need to buy cute things soon....

Im definitely going to use cloth nappies, just makes sense really.

And babe, I know how frustrating it can be, a lovely young lad I work with has just become a daddy and hes so proud, always talking about hes little baby boy and showing pics on his mobile, it makes me very jealous and sad! :wall:

Thanks everyone.....just get soo impatient sometimes. feels like this has been a waiting game for ages, but I guess compared to some of you i've hardly been trying that long at all.

fingers crossed for some BFPs for everyone soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back