Why doesn't he support me?

xx.kelly

Reaction score
I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and i'm so tired that at night all i want to do is go to sleep :( I literally can't keep my eyes open.

All my boyfriend is doing about it is moaning though that i'm boring now and he is worried i'm going to be boring for the rest of our lives together....

Does anyone have any advice? I don't want to lose him.

Why don't you want to lose him? If he considers a pregnant woman wanting her sleep as boring he's hardly a great catch. For the rest of your life you will have ties - for the next 12 months you're going to be tired a lot. If he wanted a party girl then he should have been more careful with contraception. :roll:

Sorry but what else can we say? He needs to grow up - feel free to show him the reply :wink:

libs said:
Why don't you want to lose him? If he considers a pregnant woman wanting her sleep as boring he's hardly a great catch. For the rest of your life you will have ties - for the next 12 months you're going to be tired a lot. If he wanted a party girl then he should have been more careful with contraception. :roll:

Sorry but what else can we say? He needs to grow up - feel free to show him the reply :wink:

I think libs said it all there :)

My OH was like this when I was first got PG and I started sleeping all the time. Then I told all our friends, who then said what do you expect she is carrying your child, its perfectly normal. He soon shut up, coz they all thought he was being an arse!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back