why can't i just relax??????

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
Ever since I have found out I am pregnant I have been worrying it's all going wrong again.. Even though I have had a 9week scan, a 12week scan, a midwife appointment last thursday when I heard the heartbeat, I am getting a bump and I'm fairly sure I can feel him wriggling about....

I just want to realx and enjoy my pregnancy but I'm obsessing about everything, checking my bump each day and panicking it's getting smaller, and just generally worrying that my baby won't make it!!!! It's really affecting me, I can't get excited when people talk about names and other baby things and I'm still really paranoid about buying anything...

can anyone help me relax???

J
XX

:hug:

I worry about lots of things but I have relaxed a lot more since she started kicking :)

Now be told... Relax and Enjoy :D

Hope that works :wink:

Hiya Hun :wave:

Reading your post reminded me of myself when I was at your stage... It could have been written by me!! I was exactly the same, I wouldnt buy a single item for the baby til after 24 weeks ish, and I refused to let myself get excited... It drove hubby mad! I completely agree with andreaaaa tho, wait til you start feeling kicks and you will start to feel more reassured. If you havent started to feel flutters yet, you will do soon, my first ones were about 23 weeks, then proper kicks at about 25 weeks.

Hon its normal to worry
especialy after a loss i know where your coming from i lost my first at 10 +4 days
The first 3 months i was a nightmare to live with panicing like mad getting past 10 half weeks was a mile stone for me.
But i carried on worrying first scan baby healthy 2 days later im worrying again. First midwife appointment hear strong healthy heart beat im relived, then agian then the panic sets in.
and on and on :roll:
21 week scan a few weeks ago baby doing well midwife appointment today heart beat great. im finaly starting to feel that yes it's going to be ok.
feeling my little one kicking and punching me gives me so much plesaure and reassurance and my baby is saying to me hey dont worry Mummy i am fine look im kicking you. And now im pressing on your bladder making you need a wee he he :rotfl:

you feel more settled as the kicks punches become more evident. baby will let you know that he/she is just fine

hugs from me :hug: if you need to talk to someone who's been there PM me anytime :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back