• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WHO WAS IT ON HERE THAT SUGESSTED CAFFINE 4 A MIGRAINE CURE

rhian85

Reaction score
BECAUSE..who ever you were these are for you.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hav had a sever migraine today. and as i had bad sickness OH's dad bought a bottleof coke round for me to drink flat but guess what it got rid of the migraine aswell as the sickness. i always thought caffine would aggrevat a migraine.

so who ever it was who sugessted it I CANT THANKYOU ENOUGH :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

it always works for my OH, he always asks for coffee when he has one but its never worked for me!!! im pleased its worked for you... I normally get them quite bad and have been worried about getting one now im pregnant since I cant take my normal strong painkillers!!!

Me thinks if I do I will try coke tho!!!

pleased ya feeling better tho cause migraine's are shocking!!

:hug: :hug:

diet coke is a brilliant headache reliever!
its cos im addicted though and the only time i get headaches is if i don't have any for a few hours :lol: :lol:

your right mrsbrightside..migraines are shocking and bloody awful. i was getting them weekly lasting 3days but a few months agoi was put on some kind of anti depressant (amitriptaline - or somethin similar) and the doc said i shoulnt get any more whilst on these pills bu im still getting them.

soo unfortunatley i haveto be refered to neourology now to get an injection pen to use when an attack comes on.

but as for the coke...well il be using that tip again !!

ohhhh im addicted to cherry coke ummmmmmm nice and cold .... going to get some now :)

MrsBrightside said:
ohhhh im addicted to cherry coke ummmmmmm nice and cold .... going to get some now :)
im ashamed to say i have at least 10 cans of diet coke a day :oops: and thats gone on for 6 years :? :?

:lol: Kimbo I dont wanna count how much I drink, ive been cutting back as its not good for baby is it?? it really is my weakness tho

i know.. i found it so hard when pregnant.. cut down to about 5 a day.. but if i dont have it for an hour or so i get an awful headache :( it costs a fortune too! (6 cans = BOGOF in tesco at the min ) :lol: :lol:

i think a few of us have suggested it before (i've suggested it in the tri forums). i get shocking migraines, and no other form of caffeine really works for me except coffee, especially since all i can take these days is paracetamol! glad it worked for you, i know what a pain (literally!) they are

If I drink coffee I get a killer migraine! :( Not fair! I can perhaprs have one cup but anymore and Im in pain for days! Its one of my triggers! Cokes not but has never helped me! :( Why cant I have things like this that help lol! :( I think I might go eat worms! :| hahaha

i thinks it's like that with everyone, what's a trigger for one person, is a cure for another or has no effect on that person, it's called SOD's law!!

Headaches can be a sign of caffeine withdrawal... :rotfl: :rotfl: which is why caffeine makes it better... :D

caffine is the worst possible thing I can take when I have a migrane.... if do, you can guarentee I will be in the hosp getting a shot to make me sleep through it.

Kimbo said:
MrsBrightside said:
im ashamed to say i have at least 10 cans of diet coke a day :oops: and thats gone on for 6 years :? :?

:shock: :shock: Do you have any teeth left?! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back