Who is still waiting for 12 wk scan

tigger

Reaction score
Hi all, I am desperate for my 1st scan but the time is going soooooooo slowly, is there anyone who wants to wait with me? :pray:

My scan date is the 27th November and it seems like forever...or am i the only one???

So I would love to know when all your scan dates are and how you are feeling, or just say :wave: so i know i am not going mad :rotfl:
Also fed back when you have had the scan and all your news to cheer the rest of us up while we wait :D

:hug: to everyone

tigger

Hi there good luck on ur scan. and yes there are loads of us over here waiting for their scan! I don't have a date yet i still didn't book as it's fairly easy to do so in my country.
Yay not long for u now! :cheer:

me me me me im still waitinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg mines on the 19th nov not that far but feels so far away

I'm only 5 weeks so I'll be waiting for AAAAAAAGES yet! (although nearly half way there!!!!) :D

I am really pleased to hear from you all :dance: we will all wait together :cheer:

Is everyone feeling ok, I have been feeling really sick :puke: and cant eat anything substantial...and have been feeling very tired so am off to bed now as my son will have me up early, not good...

night night :sleep:

xx tigger

tigger said:
Hi all, I am desperate for my 1st scan but the time is going soooooooo slowly, is there anyone who wants to wait with me? :pray:

My scan date is the 27th November and it seems like forever...or am i the only one???

So I would love to know when all your scan dates are and how you are feeling, or just say :wave: so i know i am not going mad :rotfl:
Also fed back when you have had the scan and all your news to cheer the rest of us up while we wait :D

:hug: to everyone

tigger

I have mine on the 25th Nov! Can't wait!

I have ages to wait for 12 week scan but have my early scan on 28th Nov :cheer:

My 12 week scan will be ages off yet too :(

My first scan is on the 24th November. I'm so excited about it but i don't know how i'm going to wait that long!

I haven't even got a date yet, but am expecting it around Christmas week. Best get my arse into gear and phone the midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back