While the other half's away...*update yay*

Jade89

Reaction score
Jade will play....

...with the internet and bank card :rotfl:

I just ordered a doppler to rent, like one the midwifes use.

http://www.hi-baby.co.uk/acatalog/Rent_ ... ppler.html

I gotta send it back by 22nd feb or just carry on the payments for as long as I want it :cheer:

I should only need it for the month though two tops because fetal movement reassures me :D

Next day delivery too...so if i'm not online tomorrow, please don't worry i'll be prodding my belly with a gelled probe :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ETA: It should be nearly £100 new too, so i'm guessing it's a good one? :D

Ooooooh! Cool.

Be sure to at least drop by to tell us horse or train!!!

hehe willdo, train would be nice but another horse would too :D

Anyone would think i'm giving birth to thomas the tank engine or my little pony :lol:

You better hope it;s a my little pony not flimmin Desert Orchid! :rotfl:

Ooooo sounds good. I'm tempted to buy one of those AngelSounds ones from ebay... only £25 and I spose it's there then... plus since I told my mum that you can record the heartbeat and email it she keeps pestering me as she doesn't live nearby.

Wish I could play with internet and debit card while OH is at work... well I could, but there's no money in my bank so wouldn't be very much fun!! :lol:

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!!!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

I have only found it twice though as it would only preform for my phone when I was recording :lol: but it was in the 160 bpm range and mine was all over the place coz I couldn't find baby's hb for ages :( Now I can only pick mine up :lol: he/she has hid now!

Sounds really strong and more like a train than a horse...compared it to Aaliyahs recording and they are so different!

I will need to order more gel soon :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm addicted, I really wanna hear the hb again! Baby's been shy though! :think:

Well I have only found it twice, I keep trying but it's just making me have an achy tummy from all the prodding lol...baby has hybernated I think :think: I just can't find it now!! :wall:

Found it two more times :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My OH came in from work so I decided to try again so I could let him listen and each time I thought 'come on do it for Daddy' and I found it twice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YAY!

Daddy's baby :shakehead:

I need more gel :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

yes its only a little tube and I only get the heartbeat when I use s**t loads lol!

It's not much to buy and I have the doppler for at least a month so why not :oops: :lol:

Found it again this morning first time, really strong yay!! :cheer:

I know i'm addicted! lol

Just found out my cousin has one she doens't use anymore so when mine is due to go back i'll ask to lend hers :lol:

:cheer:

It's great and very addcitive eh? Silly me, if I'd have known you had this thread on the go I would have gatecrashed this instead of starting my own :oops: I know what you mean about the gel though, I have used about half a tube already :lol:

:cheer:

You definitely need the gel then? Some of the Ebay Angelsounds ones say you don't need anything with them :think:

Could they be telling porkies?

thanks for the link JD i'll have a looky, i really need some!

Babyblonde - Mine's a propper doppler what the midwifes use and its worth about £100 new to buy and it wont even pick up my heart beat, tummy gurgles or anything without gel. The more gel I use with it the more clear it is but I can only find baby's HB if I use loads!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back