Which teeth next?

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegan is just over 6 months old and has got both her bottom teeth and both her top teeth. do the rest come in any particular order? x

normally either side of the top next then either side of the bottom then back teeth. eye teeth are normally the last to come x

Thanks Hun she's cutting them all so quickly she cut her first at 23weeks and now at 27 weeks there's 4! x

aw poor little thing my little girl took forever to get her first teeth xxx

She's really struggled with them she used to sleep so well But ever since she was cutting her first tooth she's been up loads in the night she's getting better again now though hopefully she'll have a break from Teething for a few weeks x

aw bless her, I was wondering which teeth come next, Hope you have a break for a while fromt he teeth appearing, both of you! And you can get back into the normal swing of sleep for a while. Some people say as they get more teeth it gets easier but I'm not so sure. The top 2 have been pretty hard for Owen. good luck

Hope you get a bit of a break soon. Toby got his bottom 2 front teeth then all four of the top front ones together, then the bottom ones either side of the front ones, then molars, then top eye teeth and now the bottom ones - last one finally through this week :yay: They don't always come through in the right order though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back