which steriliser?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
ive invested in an avent isis iq brest pump (well, OH has :wink: ). it cost £85. the avent steriliser is another £60. i'd like to avoid paying this if another will do the job just as well. im just wondering if anybody has any recommendtions. it would need to be able to hold a breast pump.

I had a steam sterliser from avent and after 3 months it stopped workin :wall: :wall:

So i went and got the avent mircowave one for £24.99 I think :think:

and i love it its sooo easy to use and i think a breast pump would fit in there :D

nic & keeley said:
I had a steam sterliser from avent and after 3 months it stopped workin :wall: :wall:

So i went and got the avent mircowave one for £24.99 I think :think:

and i love it its sooo easy to use and i think a breast pump would fit in there :D

i did see the avent microwave one but i wasnt too sure about it- thanks :D

i love it its easier than the steam ones as you have to de-scale them every 4 weeks i think but with the mircowave one all you do it wash it in soapy water plus dependin on your mircowave it sterlises in 6 mintues :D

i used to have a boots water steriliser, which was £19.99
but it was too fidley!

i now use a avent steam one which i got for less than £10 off ebay

I had the avent one and it packed in after 3 or 4mths too!

I now have this one http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/b ... ers/300594

and I swear by it... it is so easy to use and the little digital display on the front tells you whats happening when.

H.... heating
S.... steralising
C.... cooling
3.... 3hrs sterile time
2.... 2hrs sterile time
1.... 1hrs sterile time

I have an Advent IQ...not used it yet obviously. It came in a huge starter pack, the steriliser, bottle warmer, bottles and nipple pads/creams etc, a carry bag for a heated bottle and spares, pads, brushes, cleaners etc. It all looks very impressive I have to say but I've not used it to really know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back