• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Ice Cream???

littlebump

Reaction score
Which is your favourite brand and flavour of ice cream?

I used to be Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream but now I've converted to Cookies and Cream!

LBxx

at the moment it's other. . .
I was reading a pregnancy magazine where the woman being interviewed said that her craving was for mint choc chip ice cream, and I thought - wowee, why haven't I thought of that?? - and I've had it nearly everyday since!! And neither haagen daz or B&J do that flavour, I think it's too eighties and old fashioned!

Mmmmm - mint choc chip - haven't had that in years! What a great idea!!!!!

LBxx

I'm not really an ice cream person and haven't craved it at all since I've been pregnant.

If I had to pick one I'd say Ben & Jerry's "The Full Vermonty" although I've not seen it in the shops for ages. :(

OMG the cadburys mint choc chip cornetto cornets are simply heaven!!

Dont even think about getting some or you will be on one a night forever!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:dance:

Oooh!! How I craved Ice Cream while I was pregnant!! Had to be Baskin & Robins and I always decided I wanted it at 9.45pm, when the shop closed at 10pm - how my hubby was never done for speeding I dont know!! Haha!!

Hi

I have been craving ice craem tons this pregnancy.
I hate chocolate though.
My favourite is Breyers - Maple walnut yummy!!
I also like rainbow sherbert though
Katrina

Has anyone seen the advert for the carte d'or strawberry and yoghurt dulux?

It has to be one of the best ice creams i have tasted ever yummmmmmmmmmmm :D

i votes other coz i like cheap supermarket ones! and my favourite is vanilla with half chocolate syrup and half raspberry syrup!

mint chocolate ice cream - any sort :)

or the really really white vanilla you can get, instead of the creamy coloured vanilla

my fave used to be Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra but they stopped making it :( Stupid company :evil:

Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Chocolate Therapy
mmmmmmmmm ben n jerrys! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj