WHERE'S MY BELLY?

Bexie

Reaction score
It's not fair, I am now just over 22 weeks pregnant and it's still not obvious I'm pregnant. I'm at that stage where people who don't know I'm pregnant will look at me and go "ooh she's got a bit of a bloated belly" I really want it to be obvious. It's taken me so long to get pregnant that now I just want to show it off to the world.

I'm off to see my in laws and friends in a few weeks and I'm really hoping that my belly is big enough for them to notice by then.

We're off for another scan tomorrow and I can't wait to see the baby again, the last scan they couldn't see the base of the baby's skull which can show signs of Downs and spina bifida. I'm not worried though as we came back low risk for downs and spina bifida.

Adopt the pose, walk with your hand on your back then they'll know :wink:

With me it depends on what I wear, anything clingy and its obvious anything loose then I just look fat lol!

yeah I have taken to using that pose (with my belly poked out of course) I never understood why pregnant women were always rubbing their backs. Now I know they just want to make it obvious their pregnant. (That and the excessive back pain)

I keep rubbing my tummy..i catch myself doing it unconsciously...wear tighter tops to exagerate it

I only looked 'obviously' pregnant at about 24/25 weeks plus.

You only have a few weeks to go and your bump will just pop out!

Its frustrating though as you want to be proud of it, but it will come :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back