Where's HollyHobby?

Snuggle

Reaction score
She seems to have deleted her avatar and signature and I havent seen her about. Anyone know if she's ok? :think:

I was thinking that yesturday as she usually pops on in the afternoons. :think: :think:

I've noticed she's not been on much recently too - didn't realise she'd deleted her avatar and sig though...

I hope she's OK.

i'm fine :hug: , just staying away for a while cos everyone and everything is getting to me (including myself lol) and watching my BP :wall:
.....and will have a better avator on Monday :wink: :cheer:

Oh good, glad you're ok. :hug: :hug: See we miss you when you're not around! :wink:

I was wondering this to,

glad to see your still around, I know we havent always seen eye to eye but I always look out for your posts and to see how you are

Glad to hear all is well - hope your BP stays in check.

And good luck for Monday! You'll love it, it's amazing! :cheer:

Hey hun :wave: Im glad your ok and all the best for monday! :cheer: :hug:

Aw glad you're ok babes, let us know how it goes on Monday :cheer:

Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Hols I think we're all going through patches of getting worked up by people. I have to bit my tongue about 10 times a day at work, it's hard! Lots of love to you though, you've got to keep your BP down for that little one, good luck for your scan on Monday - there might be 2 ha ha!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just wondering the same (Where's Holly) and found this post so am now updated - was getting worried for you hun.

Thinking about you Holly - don't let anyone bring you down because you have got a beautiful baby to look forward to mothering. I don't know the details of who is stressing you out but give little time and attention to anyone who is not considerate of that and what you have been through.

Hope the sickness has wore off and you are soon feeling well. Anytime you wanna a chat just message me.

Good Luck for Mon - keep us posted.

Zoe x

glad you ok hun hope all ok for monday will be looking for you then, mines on tues!! love lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back