• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where to book an early scan (private) in central London?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
My Ultrababy charge £75 but seem to have zero appointments???

They can only see me on Saturday 31st March - WTF???

They also took a £30 deposit before telling me they cannot do anything before this date? I am livid

The NHS donot seem interested and now I can't even book a private scan?

Any recommendations, that won't break the bank?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Obviously live nowhere near you but I went to baby bond who do have clinics all over country, might be worth checking if any near you? I paid £99 xx

I went to ( Baby bond & Before the stork ) in the past & both have clinics all over the uk.

I just posted in your journal - if harley st is offering any appointment date for £100 then i would go with them.

Your 6wks tomorrow so you could go have your scan at the weekend as you will see a hearbeat :)

Goodluck hun

xx

Thanks ladies, I've gone with BabyBond on 23rd (7w 1 d)

Eeeeep

xxxxxxxx

I booked a gender scan through BabyBond for £80, they have plenty of availability. x

Good luck with everything you've been through it worth having one for peace of mind! I'm sure it will be okay I've got my scan on 21st 12wk so we haven't got that long to wait to see our babies yayyyy Xx

BabyBond are fantastic! I went for a 6 weeks scan with them & they were that amazing I booked another private scan at 16 weeks to find out the sex of my baby :)

Although it may be £99 it was well worth the money xx

Did anyone that used BabyBond have an internal scan?

xxxxxxx

No but I was 7+3 and could see very clearly (pic in journal) you shouldnt need one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back