Where is time going ( long post)

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I cant believe that bailey is 3 weeks old tommorrow, its gone sooo quick... :shock: :shock:

Omg i left him for the first time last night for 3 hours whilst i went to bingo, and i must say im never gonna do it again, my heart was wrenching for him, mark didnt answer the phone for ages, i was worried he would fall asleep and something would happen to bailey, i was expecting the worse when i got it i tell ya...

Do i feel this way because i have a extra bond with bailey from breast feeding, cos i would quite happily go off and play bingo when my others were born.. god im making me out to sound like a right bad mum here :shakehead:

Well i cant get over how quick time is going!

Bailey is fine coming along just nicely, ive noticed hes getting a double chin too hehehe.....hes settled down on feeding and going 3-4 hourly which is a huge relief i say! boobs are no longer sore.. but a tip to anyone who wants to breast feed but express the milk.. hand express its far better, you can do it at your own pace, those pumps can make you sore! i find i express more milk doing it myself...

cameron and bradley are loving there new little brother, cameron wont stop asking to hold him.. and bradley wont stop kissing him, which i think is dead cute..

oh another tip.. if you want some dignity never feed around your elder kids, cameron keeps saying wow mummy you got big boobs.. :oops:
hes used to seeing them small and i dont quite think he can relay to feeding bailey lol..

Cameron is going away on holiday 3rd august. im gonna miss him so much, but we get to spend some time with bailey and bradley, its bradley that needs the time with us because he is feeling a little left out and im sure the time together will do us all some good.. and cameron well he will get a nice tan and be well cared for and loved.. he loves france.. just wish it was me going!

Well i better stop ranting now :oops:

wow me too fiona, i love france! he will have a fab time and i know hes going for ages but he will love it and you get too spend some quality time with your other two.

I know he'll be gone for a whole 3 weeks.... :cry:

makes me wanna cry but i know he'll be ok..

and were gonna take bradley to chester zoo is it.. cant remember somewhere near manchester i think.. the animals climb on ya car, last time we went they broke the wing mirror lol, but at least hes gonna have a special day eh!

I'm sure time will fly even faster when I have my baby here to hold, love and care for etc but even my pregnancy has flown past. I used to think 9 months woud be a fairly long time, almost a year type thing and that I'd have lots of time to do this and that, it's almost like I've gone from BFP to 37 weeks by blinking!! I can't believe how fast it's gone although I admit some weeks dragged overall it's flown past. Really makes you appreciate what you have right now I suppose.

Blimey that has gone quick!! :shock: :shock:

Mind you i think the last few weeks of my pregnancy are flying too and it will soon go and baby will be here and a month old before i know it aswell!!

It's crazy !!

Glad Bailey is going well :cheer: :hug:

Wow where has that time gone? It seems like only yesterday you were going in to hospital. :clap: It's great to read how well Bailey and you are doing especially with the breast feeding. :hug:

Chesyer zoo is amazing i went there a few months ago fiona with friends and lo and the adults enjoyed it more then the kids!
Take a camera cos youl get some amzing pics and its an expensive day out so save up!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Chesyer zoo is amazing i went there a few months ago fiona with friends and lo and the adults enjoyed it more then the kids!
Take a camera cos youl get some amzing pics and its an expensive day out so save up!

we been before and cameron loved it, he was only a baby though, i cant wait now.. thanks for the tip about it being expensive .. arghhh why does everything cost so much money! :roll:

Everywhere you can take your children is so expensive these days and it puts a limit on how many times you can take them out now which is really unfair, they are really cashing in on the whole thing which makes me mad as it's all about getting money out of you and not helping you with places to take your children to have fun! and then to eat while your there my god, picnic all the way!

Rant over!! :shakehead:

Hope you have fun hun look online see if you can get any discounts by booking in advance it all helps :hug:

Wow, when it comes to it, I just can't imagine actually having a three week old baby....my imagination kind of stops at getting out of hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back