Where is all the snow

chezzabell

Reaction score
Got so sxcited last night watching the north east news, cos it was saying we going to be hi with 15 cm of snow etc, woke up this morning and there is nowt :x :rotfl:

I'm devestated :( Stoke on Trent had the worst forecast and its just raining grrrrr

I have a teaching observation today which was to be cancelled in the case of snow and my college class tonight was cancelled if it snowed. Now I have to go to work and everything :cry:

The snow is here with me Chezzabell so about an hour away from you. We have a good few inches and its still coming down, hope my hubby gets into work okay.
Will take a piccy when it's light.

babyroo said:
The snow is here with me Chezzabell so about an hour away from you. We have a good few inches and its still coming down, hope my hubby gets into work okay.
Will take a piccy when it's light.

where u hun??? I want it here :rotfl:

So there is snow in carlise and durham hhmmm must missed northumberland :rotfl:

I was wanting to make a snow man :rotfl:

i want snow to :(
it said it would on wether but all iv got ir rain :(

I was about to post the same thing. We were told we'd have 20cm and we have eff all. I'm gutted!

Me and jack have stolen it all!!!
we have loads!! all the local schools are closed which means hubby is off work :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
there isnt as much as the weather forecast made out though xxxxx

It's raining here in Aberdeenshire. All the snow we've had over the past few days is melting and turning to slush. I want more snow! :x

We cant get off our street because of the snow!!!!
I bloody hate snow. We cant go to Gymboree this morning because of it, and i've got tons of things to do in town which will all have to wait because i cant get the car off the drive.
Theres a van abandoned sideways across the bottom of the street too! And its still snowing.

its chucking it down with freezing cold rain in kent :roll:

Im going up Home :D :clap: next week I WANT SNOW, I WANT SNOW :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We were ment to have 15cm and its rained and melted all that was already here :( was hoping hubby could have the day off work too, boo hoo!!! lol

We only have wind and rain too :( I wanted to build a snowman with Brody :(

chezzabell said:
where u hun??? I want it here :rotfl:

About 5 mins from Barnard Castle , It's just stopped here 5 mins ago and just been outside trying to clear the drive but gave up because I've tweaked my back but it's well over my ankles I would say we easily have 7 inches.
I took some piccys at 9am but hunting for my blooming cables. :twisted:

We have had about 4 inches of snow :dance: It started about 6am and stopped about 11.30am and it knocked the power off at work so I have the afternoon off :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back