Where did you concive your baby/s?

well i think we defied most ttc advise.. - it was definalty on the sofa with me on top..

and i know it was that time as it was 3 days before i o'd but i actually concieved the next day as i od early.. according the the mw after our scan date showed bubs was concieved 2 days before cd 14..which is usual ovulation for a 28 day cycle..so there we have it.. u dont have to be laying on ur back with ur legs propped up on the wall for half hour lol..

mrs_tommo22 said:
Stephen was concieved on my old sofa when me and his dad were roaring drunk from a fantastic night out with friends from the pub! :rotfl:

And this one was concieved in my bed, boring i know, but she was planned and all BDing was done i the bed, not spontaneous at all :rotfl: :rotfl:

no idea really but the possiblities are endless :wink:
:rotfl:

We have no idea.. it was either in the ensuite shower cubicle at my mom's house, when we went camping (in a tent) the week before, or at nats stepdads house in between.

We like to think it was the tent but we couldn't be sure.

My niece's bed. I know this sounds bad but we were staying in her room at my folks for xmas.

This lo was conceived on a medical couch, with 4 other people present aswell as my dp on the 31st Jan on our anniversary. :D

xrachx said:
This lo was conceived on a medical couch, with 4 other people present aswell as my dp on the 31st Jan on our anniversary. :D

thats a story to tell the grandkids :rotfl: :rotfl:

tangerinedream said:
xrachx said:

thats a story to tell the grandkids :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL the joys of IVF eh!

Oh yes I remember that night well.
We were at home but I remember feeling tired so I told him I'd had enough, he complained because he hadn't quite finished so I just grumbled and told him to hurry up and get on with it.
If I hadn't of given in then we wouldn't be having the baby :shock:

Love yours vickyleigh - took me a few secs to cotton on what you were doing rach, thought you were doing a sex vid lmao

I really am not blonde! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Michelle you rude girl :shock: :rotfl:

My innocent eyes......

What's up with being rood? LOL Which part of my post was any ruder than the others? :)

It must have been at home, in our bedroom, although I can't pinpoint the exact day/time. I went on a trip to the Far East 6 days after my period finished so it must have been a quick conception.

OH jokes that if the baby comes out looking Filipino I'm in trouble! :lol:

:hug:

Thats breilliant elaine , but lets hope she doeant find out why you named her cara - though would be a fab way to embarrass her at her 18th or 21st! :rotfl: :rotfl:

errmm... in the car in a layby. Fairly certain cos OH works away. We only had sex once that weekend (sun evening) and i was at my most fertile on the mon/tues after. So guessing that was "THE" time. :oops:

Isabella was conceived whilst I was sort of hanging off the end of the bed, once it was all done I laid with my bum up in the air for 10 minutes to make sure no little spermies escaped - very romantic!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back