where did the time go??

blessed83

Reaction score
can someone tell me where the time has gone!!?? has it flown for anyone else?? :think:

just replied to Hennaly's post to say how cute her scan pic was and realised i am on my last ticker baby :shock:

OMG!! scary!! great and wonderful and all that but jeez! wont be long now until my baby boy is here!!

i start my maternity leave tomorrow and i am so scared about it, the thought of sitting around waiting by myself to go into labour seems daunting!

apart from get hozzy bag sorted and washing Jakes baby clothes,any ideas on what i can do to keep my mind busy???

xxxx :cheer: xxxx

:cheer: woohooo for last baby :cheer:

wont be long now hun till you meet your little man :D

I start my mat leave next Thursday, and i am sooooooooo looking forward to having a lie in, not rushing about, chilling out all day, every day.....until Missy makes her appearance that is :lol:

I must admit im very impatient but when i look back at the past weeks and they have wizzed by.

Yay for the last baby!! :cheer:
Hen your pregnancy HAS wizzed by!! lol Wish mine was going that fast! Seems to have slooowwweeddd riiiiiiigghhhtt dooooowwwnnn lol

i'm with you lea! it's taking forever. i think it's cause all my pregnant friends gave birth around august time, it's just me left. seems to be dragging now.

Yeah and all these ladies on here having their babies! Makes so soooooo impatient lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back