• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are they?

K X

Reaction score
Anyone still in contact or know how Sarah W Baby Belly and Jennyr1985 are? :think:

I hope they are well, aint seen them on here for ages! Maybe they have a life! :rotfl:

i was thinking bout them the other day
hope there both ok and just BUSY BUSY BUSY

it is hard sometimes fitting everything in isnt it. and i think once you stop coming on here you just seem to drift away..

Hi

I was wondering too probably just busy no time for the forum
Katrina

When I first came on this forum I used to read all the posts from the third tri and it seemed so far off! Sarah W Babybelly posted often and although I never corresponded with her directly I felt like I knew her and loved her pregnancy diary! I hope both she and baby Samuel are doing fine :)

I've been thinking of jennyr1985 too

hope there both doing well, proberly just really busy.

Scatty not long for your induction know been meaning to pm you hope your doing well.

xSuzx

Thanks quite spooky, I was thinking about them and others that haven't been on here for an age.

Hope you are all ok :D

We should set up a "missing" thread! :shock:

Can we add Kerry to the thread aswell?

Kim - I was thinking I haven't read/heard from Tiny Sue for ages as well

Lucy

Oh yeah, Kerry!! Who else is 'missing'?? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads