When will my oh feel bubs move??

chrest

Reaction score
I have been feeling my little move for 2weeks today and was just wondering when it will be felt on the outside so my oh can feel it? Cant wait til he can :D

It varies :D I'm 25 weeks today and OH only felt bubs move last week, I've been feeling him/her since 11 weeks! I always feel happier when he can feel movement, though I tend to put his hand on my tum in the middle of the night when he's asleep only to hear a pensive sigh... :D But last week, he said, ok, love, let's try and got a HUGE kick on the palm of his hand - whereupon he said, " There are you happy now?" and rolled over *LOL*

They are so much more blase about it second time around! I remember when in my 28th week or so with Naomi (who never stopped, I thought I had five babies in there) when we were spooning and baby was kicking his back. He turned to me and said, " Wow baby's really kicking - does that happen much?"
:rotfl:
*LOL* MEN!!!!

Sue

hmm i cant remember first time my OH felt him. I think it was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. When you are laying watching telly get your OH to put his hand on your belly and one night it will jsut happen. Babs will suddenly kick hard instead of the poping sensations you're probably still feeling. It wont be long babes im sure. I kept saying to my OH, did you feel that> Did you feel that? and he was like no, no, now not only can you feel him you can see him move! And you can play with him as well. I can guess where his feet are as that is where i get the feelings most of the time, and it feels hard sometimes so i stroke it and he wallaps me! LOL, it so funny, hope your OH feels him soon, Its the best feeling ever seeing thier faces when they do! xxx

I felt mine start kicking just before 21 weeks, daddy felt her moving properly at around 22 to 23 weeks.....had a big cheesy grin on his face after that :lol:

I have only just started feeling bubs move, only like little ripples. My OH constantly has his hand on my tum as he's desperate to feel something..even when Im half asleep in bed he's sliding his hand over to my tum. Its sweet x

Ah ladies, all your oh stories are lovely. Tbh I've been keeping my hand on belly when bubs is moving and I cant feel anything so oh not really been doing it, didn't think there was much point til I knew for sure baby could be felt from the outside.

We'll just need to be abit patient I guess, but it is just so hard as we both want him to feel it!!! :)

im exact same been feeling movements since 16 weeks then for past 2 weeks been propa kiks :) just cant wait 4 OH feel little bubs xx

Iv een feeling baby for a few weeks now and OH started to feel it in the last few days :) hope it happens for you soon, its amazing when they can feel it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back