when will I feel better???

leannesxb

Reaction score
After having some crappy weeks with the arthritis and now suspected SPD, yesterday I went down with a stinking cold!!!! I battled through with some paracetomol as we had a terrible day. Had to visit OH's children in Southend (left at 8:30 didn't get back till 5:30pm) Long day!!!!! Now I have been up all night cos I can't breathe have been coughing and sneezing!!! Damn this low immune system!

Oh hun you are really going through it :(. Try a steam bath to clear your nose and prop yourself up in bed with as many pillows as you can find to take the weight off your chest. Hope you feel better really soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwww Leanne, hope u feel better soon. I am having a lazy day today, welll by that i mean not getting dressed, i have got a pile of ironing & cleaning to get through. On the plus side oh is making sunday lunch, although i can smell something that is making me feel sick :(
Sure i will be ok xx

Thanks Baby brain and Charlie. What a nightmare its this low immune system that has done it. That and being a little run down I think. I am having a lazy day in front of the tv. I have got dressed but only in my grotty old reliable comfy leggings - the only thing I can cope with around my tummy. Have you guys noticed clothes are really uncomfortable or is it just me??? lol. Gonna get my v-shaped pillow in a bit to prop me up. All I have to do today is some washing and stick some meat in the slow cooker. What is the smell Charlie??? Have you found it yet???

Yep leanne clothes are getting uncomfortable, didn't think they would this early but by mid afternoon knicker elastic feels like razor wire. Have invested in some ladies boxer shorts and they are a lot more comfy. I got some extra baggy pj bottoms from tesco and they are lovely to slob around in xxxxxxxx

So glad its not just me. I actually don't want any clothes touching me unless they are 5x too big for me! lol. I may have to invest in some boxers either that or just nick the OH's for now. lol

Its the beef in the slow cooker, not too bad now iv just had jam on toast lol.
I wear leggings almost everyday, trying to opt for a baggy top aswell, thinking i have got this far without people finding out i dont want to spoil the suprise. xxx

Thats whats gonna go in our slow cooker in a bit. lol. Yeh I keep putting on huge baggy tops cos in all my normal stuff you can tell I am pregnant. My bump actually looks like a bump and not just fat now. lol

Yes mine does, i am proud to show it off when theres just me and oh but elsewhere i have to hide it :(
not long now and we will be moving to tri 2 :) just get through the next 2 weeks xxx

Me too I love showing it off when we are on our own but most of the time have to hide it from my son. lol. I know can you believe it 2 weeks. Bet they will be the slowest 2 weeks of our lives!!!! lol

I know, but im sure friday will be here before we know it, then same again after the weekend. Actually quite scared now xx

Only 2 more weeks and we are a third of they way there :oooo:. It's becoming a bit real now and I'm going from super excited to pooping my pants over it all lol. My symptoms are evening themselves out but I'm finding I'm not panicking so much now xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back