When soap becomes life

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Dont you hate it when in a bid to get the most viewers soaps feel the need to do some bloody depressing hard storey lines. I always think that for anyone who has experienced these things for real, it must be very unpleasent to have it all brought back by soap characters acting it out. Not sure enough this has happened to me, with the current Eastenders storyline with Dee and her ex Owen, right down the the police storming in with kitchen knife in hand, it was like bloody deja-vu :(
All credit to the script writers who did get the manipulation and mind games down to a tee, but not exactly something I want to be reminded of whilst I ate my tea. Can we not have more happy storylines in soaps, that we might actually smile instead and think 'oh wouldnt that be nice', or I remember when that happened to me' - but in a nice way!

Anyone else found this?

i totally agree hunni for anybody who has been thro these things must be so hard for people 'acting' them on TV

I found that with the little mo & trevor storyline!
In the end i had to stop watching it cos i ended up crying my eyes out watching in!!

I've not caught up with Eastenders this week (sky+ series link) But the current storyline is almost following the trevor storyline with the head games, I normally end up snuggling my head into Grahams chest watching it at the moment!!!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back