When shoukd I expect AF post miscarriage?

JaiandLeigh

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering when roughly I should expect AF after my miscarriage?

my most recent miscarriage was 27th January so about one month ago.... & I stopped bleeding a few weeks after on the 7th February.

Thanks in advance :) xx

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a MC last month on 18th Jan. I stopped bleeding after about a week and it took 6 wks to get a period (which was pretty heavy). Hope that helps xx

That helps a lot thank you , I may potentially have a few more weeks to wait then yet! I know it may be different for everyone but it's good to know roughly when other people's cycles got back to normal. Are you TTC again straight away? Xx

Yeah I think you're right and that everyone will be different.

Yeah I just waited to get my AF and we're trying straight away. SMEP this time. Do you think you will ttc again after your first AF? Xx

Yeah definitely! :D my best mate just have me her clear blue fertility monitor (after getting pregnant using it first time round!) so in thinking I might use that, need to buy some sticks for it first and they are not quite the same price as my 12p ebay cheapies ha. I think if I am still here in a few months time I will do SMEP, I will probably end up trying different things every month knowing me lol xx good luck with SMEP xx

Hope you are ok. 6 weeks for me, 1st period was heavy, 2nd was really light and 3rd was normal, my 4th period since mc is due next week. x

hi hun i ad medical management on 19th feb for mmc my period turned up 2 days ago just before 5 wks since surgery. were trying again once af gone . xx

I had af just less than 4 weeks after my mc bleed stopped. I feel preg the next cycle after only dtd twice. I don't think we'll be trying after this oneone but who knows.

Thanks ladies for your replies.... I posted this thread quite a while ago , my AF did come about 6 weeks after mc I am now in my 2WW & 6DPO :) xx

Holding thumbs for you! I had a d and c two and a half weeks ago after finding out at the 6 week scan that it was a blighted ovum. Read somewhere that the day of the dc can be seen as day 1 of your cycle. I did an opk on day 10 and it was positive. So hopefully we have good news soon. This waiting is terrible.

with my first mc i didnt have a period for months .... second mc took around 6-7 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back