• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When shall I bd?

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Evening all,

I came off the mini pill and had my first period a few weeks later. I have since had my 2nd period and that was 30 days from the date of my first period.

How should i work out my week to try? Shall I work out on a 28 day cycle to a 30 cycle? Not sure what to do? And should I bd every other day?

Don't know how to use the prediction kits just yet!

Thanks x

I have only had 2 periods since coming off the pill -

26th may

24th June

Hi Hun google ovulation calendar it asks you your cycle length etc and gives you a guide on when you ovulate. I used babymed for mine and I got my bfp with this calanr on my first month, unfortunately it wasn't to be.

As to every other day or every day that's up to you, Its important to bd around ovulation.
Good luck xxx

People say to start off with the ovulation prediction kits from about day 9 of your cycle. You will get a positive reading on your OPK the day before ovulation occurs. One theory is to bd every other day up until you get a positive OPK and then do it every day for three days over ovulation time.
Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back