when docs appt to confirm ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Hi all,

If I get my darker BFP tomorrow (2nd test) with FMU at 10dpo... when should I think about making a doctor's appointment to confirm everything ?

Thank you all....exciting...

Melanie

i had to wait till the day after because i had only just registered that day but booked and had appointment day after i suppose its as soon as your ready Hun x

Whenever you're ready I agree! I waited a week this time cause I've had a chemical pregnancy but I'd ring soon. Xx

I made my appt as soon as I had my BFP. The doctor didn't do anything to confirm it though, they just took my word for it!

Mine took a urine test, took my weight, booked me in for hospitals to receive treatment, then put me on to see a midwife on the Monday for an information session where I got my notes and made an appointment to see the midwife on 23rd to book in

Oh really ? Well that IS a mixture of pieces of advice in terms of what they do and don't do.

I guess I'm only asking as it's still so early, I got 2 faint (one darker than the other but still faint) BFPs on FRER tests, so if they do a blood test to confirm which I thought they did (then they may detect) - but if a less accurate urine test to confirm, they might not actually confirm yet!

My surgery you call up for a same day appointment, so if I rang today i'd be seen today. So I wonder if best to wait a few days - for a darker line, just in case they only confirm with a pee test. I'd hate to waste my time taking time off work to confirm, and then they cant as its too early.

My AF is only due today, so its still really early - while I'm not doubting the positives I've had, I'm doubting how accurate THEIR tests are (probably not FRER).

Thoughts ?

I did a digi to make sure and went in told them they just took my word for it and gave me advise until midwife rang to sort out my home appointment Hun depends on your doctors sometimes I think I'm with a med centre and they were really busy with new pregnancy s at the times, but everyone is different some people want to get in and get in system quick and others prefer to wait a bit longer to double make sure xx

And my bfp was a week before period was due and my doctor was ok with t just said it was really early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back