When do you get your Bounty Pack?

Sus

Reaction score
Does anyone know? I forgot to ask my midwife when I saw her at my first appt and at my scan appt!

Sus x

Hi I got my leaflet pack from MW at booking in and then used the token to get the other pack (with more samples and stuff) from Asda or Boots. I chose Asda as you get a £5 token for baby stuff with it :D

I got the pack of leaflets and voucher from the midwife after my scan at 13 weeks, and got a voucher inside to collect the pack from boots/asda.

I have the voucher from my bounty pack from midwife at my 12 week appintment, i had totally forgotten about it until today and intend to go get my pack from boots tonight. Hope its worth it lol especially as i know i wont be able to resist some No 7 stuff whilst in there

I had not even heard of this, what kind of stuff do you get in the pack? Will need to ask midwife when we see her next

i didnt get anything amazing in mine. a nappy some wipes some sudocream, fairy washing tablet, and a £5 voucher for asda the rest was leaflets

Miss.Monroe said:
i didnt get anything amazing in mine. a nappy some wipes some sudocream, fairy washing tablet, and a £5 voucher for asda the rest was leaflets
LOL I was sooo chuffed with all that :oops: xx

You can register here;

http://www.bounty.com/packs/

It's not like you get a free buggy or anything but the little samples and vouchers DO come in handy and its nice to get something for free too :D

Thanks girls. I will make sure I ask the midwife now next week!

Sus x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back