When did your periods go back to normal and....?

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I know there has been 101 threads on periods going back to a regular cycle after labour..... but when should it happen.

I had one 2wks ago and now I have another!! And not to go into too much detail - they are not the same as they used to be. :oops:

Also, when did your boobs stop leaking.... my left one doesnt but my right does!! I haven't been feeding Arianna myself since she was about 14 to 15wks!!

S. xx

When you say they are not like they used to be do you mean heavier, more painful etc??

I havent had one yet so wanna know what to expect! :think:

sorry this is too much info to the max!! They are just different consistansy.... Not just blood... like thicker.

Sorry!!

SarahH said:
sorry this is too much info to the max!! They are just different consistansy.... Not just blood... like thicker.

Sorry!!

:rotfl:

Its ok hun, having a baby and all the aftermath is pretty gross really isnt it :rotfl:

david was 7/8 weeks old when i had my first period after having david. now i am on the pill they r reguly

this really is TMI, so if ur squemish(SP?)dont read, i dont think ive had a period yet, bleed for about 5 weeks after birth had a few days of nothing then abother 2 weeks of bleeding, ive been feeling like im gonna come on for a week now and am having really painful cramps and having quite a bit of what i can only describe as snot like stuff for the last few days! (really sorry!) im starting to think something might be wrong should i see a doc or this normal?

i didnt get my first period until charlie was 2 months old, n it was ALOT heavier than i usually had them! the seem 2 have gone back 2 normal now though, but they r defo heavier! :x

I had my first period when Charlie was about 10 weeks, i didnt breastfeed, it was just the same as my periods before i was pregnant, but then i didnt have one for another 6 weeks which again has been normal. I have just finished it so i will need to just wait to see when the next one arrives, maybe i will get them 6 weekly now. :D that would be nice!!!! I think it obviously just takes a few months for you body to recover.

I got my first period 6 weeks after I had him and I am breastfeeding and that period was same as all my others - just as heavy (very heavy), very painful and lasting a week

im on my 2nd, and don't i know it!!!! :cry:

my 1st was two weeks and pretty pathetic. this time it is extemely painful, and i've never been soo heavy. sorry if tmi, but its like a weeks worth per day :puke: :x

i agree jade. you get warned about birth, but no one 'warns' you about what your body will be like & how messed up you head can be after birth.

kelly'n'jack..... mine have been the same!! When I do get my period it's like (sorry tmi) black.... like it's old blood.

Do you think I should go to the docs?

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back