when did you first hear heartbeat on the doppler?

*Star*

Reaction score
I've been trying for about a week and i can't hear baby yet...

when did you first hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler?

14 weeks. Mind you I never bothered before that as I'd heard results were patchy and didn't want to worry myself.

10 weeks is often still a little early, even with a good one.

I've been trying for about a week and i can't hear baby yet...

when did you first hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler?

14 weeks. Mind you I never bothered before that as I'd heard results were patchy and didn't want to worry myself.

10 weeks is often still a little early, even with a good one.

I believe it was around 12 weeks. I started trying at around 10 weeks and worried myself sick when I couldn't find it. Then at 12 weeks it suddenly appeared loud and clear.

I believe it was around 12 weeks. I started trying at around 10 weeks and worried myself sick when I couldn't find it. Then at 12 weeks it suddenly appeared loud and clear.

Doplers are a present from the devil.............. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

14 weeks so please dont worry if you dont hear it early

I was in hospital at 14 weeks with severe dehydration and sickness etc. the midwives had a go at finding the baby's heartbeat with the doppler but couldn't get it. I wish they hadn't have tried coz they worried me sick.

They just said it was prob too early.

Then i was back in 2 weeks later (16 weeks) and they found it really easy, loud and clear.

Dont be worrying about it. It's hard not to but i think you're well too early yet xx

I found it early last time.

I've got a display on my doppler which shows it can detect the HB but I can't hear it yet.

Everybody is different, some find it earlier than others.

Personally I found my doppler of great reassurance first time around and same this time around even if I have to just settle for the HB being displayed on the screen rather than hearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back