When did you first get..........

jenny141984

Reaction score
.....symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and tiredness?

Am not looking forward to either as my job means I work 50+ hours a week , and often work 12-13 hour shifts and I'm really worried that I won't be able to cope.......

Jen
xxx

I started getting sickness at about 7 weeks. Usually i'm ok by about 10am. Is there any way you could start a bit later in the day or do shorter days for a little while? I hear that some lucky people don't get sick at all so you might be ok :)

it generly starts about 6-7 weeks :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you don't get it too bad

Tiredness for me started before I even knew, same with constant hunger.
I've just started feeling a bit sickly and twice now have ended meals with a sicky burp (which isn't really a nice way to end a meal!).

.....symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and tiredness?

I found out last week at 5 +2 weeks. I'd been feeling tired for weeks before but I thought it was just because I work terrible shift work. As for ..... nausea and vomiting I got it for about two weeks at week 4. I'm hoping it stays that way. Only thing that annoys me is that I used to have a big appetite and now I'm turning my nose up at everything :(

I did get tired for a couple of weeks in Tri 1, but I never got any sickness and to be honest felt quite well throughout......

Its only now I am suffering from ailments (chronic heartburn, aching back, hips etc), but I still feel pretty healthy.

All that said a 50 hour week when pregnant is probably not advisable, but I would speak to your midwife about it!

spot on 7 weeks i started getting nausea and vomiting. once or twice a week, but i'd knock me out for the whole day

before that it was just complete tiredness all the time

i was just thinking have you told your work your pregnant? they should be able to do a risk assesment and mabe put your hours down to help you with the tiredness etc....

My nausea started at weeks 6-7 and it has wiped me out....I was signed off work (I go back Thursday, I only work 2 days a week so not too bad anyway) and became a complete hermit. Im still feeling ill but mostly in the evenings now, which is horrible, but easier to deal with than in the day when my hubby is at work and I have my son to look after. As for the tiredness that has really only just properly kicked in over the last couple of weeks.

Hopefully you will avoid the sickness, when I was pregnant with my son I had a tiny bit of nausea for about a week, around week 9 and that was it! Great! Shame it hasnt been like that this time! :evil:

I was sick before I even got BFP and up to 20 weeks :( . 50 hours is a lot each week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back