When did LO start crawling?

amzhunny

Reaction score
I am longingly awaiting amber to start crawling so was just wondering when your LO's decided to start crawling?

Willow started crawling at 10 months and she is now cruising all around the furniture and walls.

You havent got 5 months on there!!!!

I don't know if this classes as crawling but Maisie can go backwards and round and round for weeks.

She can only go forward by lying with her head on the floor, her bum in the air and then pushing with her feet, she just needs to work out to to do everything all at once and she will be away. :D

Amber does that its funny lol if she lifts her bum (which isnt often) her head goes to the floor but shes not moving... well done Maisie wont be long till shes off

Mine were all totally different. My 1st went straight to walking at 11 months and never crawled at 1 all. My 2nd started commando crawling at about 9 months but didn't start crawling properly for about another 6 weeks. My 3rd started crawling at 9 months.

I voted 8 months for my dd2 until she really could crawl then got faster each month chasing her when she thought we were playing games.x

hannah was 8 months.
she dosent craw 'that' much tho (only when she sees somthing she cant have then she's like a rocket!) she prefers to 'walk' holding my hand/table/furniture

Jack started crawling at about 9 and a half months, and is now started takin proper steps at 12 months :)

Brody was about 9 months! I remember he rocked backward and forwards on his hands and knees for about 2 months before! :lol:

well over a year for paris but then she is autistic and has motor delay x

christopher started crawling backwards at 8 months but 2 whole months to learn to go forward now at 12 months hes walking round the furniture theres no stopping him now :D xxxxxx

Maia started to crawl about 2 weeks ago, she got around by rolling prior to that!

Charlotte has been commando crawling for about 3 weeks..does that count??

I voted straight to walking which isn't strictly true as he was a bum-shuffler extraordinaire!

Never crawled though.

Minxy said:
I voted straight to walking which isn't strictly true as he was a bum-shuffler extraordinaire!

Never crawled though.

:rotfl: I love bum shufflers they are so funny!

Cant wait for Clark to get going, I thought it was about 6 months but I guess I have some waiting to do!

Jessica is'nt crawling yet, but rolls at high speed around the room.
She does this thing quite alot now where she looks like she skydiving. I think i read somewhere they do this just before they start crawling. Hope she starts soon, she's getting VERY frustrated with herself.

Austin started commando crawling at 5 1/2 months, then proper crawling on his hands and knees by about 7 months. He still didn't start walking properly until a couple of weeks ago though.

Ryan crawled at about 9 months, after a few weeks of army shuffling (is that what you call it? :think: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back