When can I take the test?

anna0709

Reaction score
My periods are due in 2 days but I have started to have a feel I am pregnant. I have a terrible back pain, feeling nauseous, having unusual cramps. Can anyone advice whether can take a test or wait for few more days before trying it?

Hi there, if you have the will power wait until after you have missed AF! Or you can take an early pregnancy test suck as first response. BUt... mostly results are more accurate once you are late. Most of us on here on pee on sticks addicts and wouldnt even have had the willpower till wait until now! xx

Congratulations sweetie! well done!! xxx wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

It' came as a bit of a surprise. Took the test twice and both showing positive. Waiting for the Doc's app. now and see hubby's face in the evening :)

Yay! he is going to be soooooooooo pleased! Im smiling for you so he will be giddy! xx

Hi all, guess celebrated a little too early. Went to Doc and the test came neg. I'm confused. I did the test twice at home and both times it came as positive. My periods hasn't started either. I checked and was supposed to start on 20th. Don't know really what to do.

Wait it out Hun it could be the Drs tests not as sensitive as the ones you did thinking of you xx

i would say either wait it out or do a digi with your fmu tomorrow. i dont think a doctor can argue with a positive digi!! good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back