• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your Little One Doing Now?

kazlin

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread on what our little ones were up to while we were amusing ourselves on here :D

Daniel is next to me in his Kick & Play Bouncer Chair, he's chattering away to himself. He has become much more vocal recently :D

lelands just been rudly awakend from his nap by mums dogs so now is gazing at himsself in his elephant mirror in his travel cot .

Imogens fast asleep in bed at the moment and i chucked stephen in the bath as he took his nappy off and found ..................... in his bed :puke: so have cleaned it up and am going to blitz the rest of his room.

Anjali is on her 3rd pooey nappie change since 9 am :wall: :wall: :lol:

Lily was asleep now she is wriggling round on the bed next to me blowing bubbles

Cally is asleep and Seren is helping her daddy in the garden

Ella is lying on her mat looking at the telly after having a short power nap!

Lil miss is on the floor playing with...

A poooky blanket (aka Muslin square)... Not that she doesn't have some very nice (and expensive) toys on the floor to play with... apparently the pooky blanket is more interesting.... after having puked for the 7th time today and we are currently on romper suit #3. I'm a bad mum... i don't change her for every puke she does... a) cos I'd be forever changing her and b)cos shes become very skilled at completely missing herself and covering me :roll:

Jack is in his cot having his mid morning nap as always. Like clockwork :lol:

logan has just woken up from a 2 hour sleep in his mosesbasket!! its not often he lets me put him down so i had a bit of a tidy and hoover while i had the chance.

he's now chomping on the boobage :D

Ellies sat on my knee watching telly & cooing at me :lol: what an easy life they have!

connor is sitting/wriggling on my knee, and gnawing on my hand...

Baby smile is asleep on my lap while I type. We went to tinytalk baby signing this morning so he missed his mornign nap - I hoped he would sleep this afternoon so I could have a siesta too but after sleeping in the cot for 10min screamed the place down until I picked him up.... and then promptly fell asleep in my arms!

anjali has just had her nineth pooey nappy change :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back