• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your favourite drink (booze!) ?

jenni32

Reaction score
What's your favourite tipple, and how often do you indulge?!
Preggers ladies and BFers will have to cast your minds back!

Me....a wine girl, red, white or rose, I'm not fussy! Always have a drink at weekends, a glass or two during the week :D

How about all of you?

Also like wine but my favourite drink is southern comfort, lime and lemonade, it tastes like sherbert yum!

Before I found out I was pg, only really drank the odd glass of wine in the house, but usually only have a drink when I go out.

Not really missing it too much, but I've got to go through the festive season and xmas parties yet.

Vodka & Coke (Before I was preg of course!)
Used to drink most weekends Fri or Sat but not normally during the week.

Ilove a archers and lemonade in a tall glass filled with ice and have this a couple of times a week and I do not feel guilty as its well diluted and i have optics to measure my archers out

I love Midori (melon liquer) and Lemonade...

Also Cherry Sourz / Apple Sourz / Cream Egg Corkys in whisky glasses with lots of ice... mmm

If I'm having a pint... Perry or Cider...

If I'm having wine... red...

Also red Martini and Lemonade...

I do have an occasional glass of red wine, but I've forgotton how good the others taste :wall:

taboo and lemonade or vodka and fanta, thats so yummy but i hardly ever drink so its a nice treat when i do :D

pimms! with bits of fruit in! yummyyyyyyyyyyyy!

i'm breastfeeding so cant have any this summer :(

I like a beer on a hot day, I also drink wine and Gin and Tonic.

My favorite at the moment has GOT to be Vodka with Innocent smoothie

*drools*

fosters :lol: miss it so much

and malibu and lemonade

I like Beer - has to be a cold Corona and with Lime mmmmmm!!

Wine I like rose or white - I love red, but it gives me a migrane (even a sip or a red wine sauce gives me major one :()

Spirits I like either Gin & Bitter Lemon or Vodka & Pineapple.

Usually only drink spirits if I'm on a night out. Wine or beer me and DH sometimes have one with our meal at night but only once a week or so

mines vodka with anything (i aint fussy). the last time i drank was newyear and i was drinkin vodka with baileys and milk mmmmm. i also like black sambuca and lemonade but only when cheap drinks offers are on on a fri nite cus they is expensive otherwise.

its been ages since i have had a real drink :cry: one good thing tho is when bubs is born i will only have to sniff wine and be tipsy cus its been that long :rotfl:

xxxxx

Got to be Corona also... with a fresh wedge of lime
or Magners with loads of Ice...
I do like the odd G & T with lots of ice and lemon also
If i'm having wine i have half wine/half lemonade.... yummie

oh and i can't believe i forgot TGI Fridays Long Island Ice tea.... Yummmie

Gruntie2 said:
oh and i can't believe i forgot TGI Fridays Long Island Ice tea.... Yummmie

OH MY!! I once spent a great evening in the Long Island Iced tea bar in London. I was suppose to be at the opera, but walked out after 20 mins :bored: The bar was definately better! :lol: :lol:

Well i dont drink very often but when i do i like archers & lemonade i used to have a long vodka when i was out not had one in a long time though was very nice

I know I'm a chav but I love vodka blue wkd or bacardi breezers, or anything with vodka

Red Red Wine........Goes to my head................makes me forget........

I really miss it at the moment, especially when my delightful OH keeps drinking it in front of me the meanie!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back