whats your favourite animal?

went to pets at home today cheap trip out and nathans obsessed with animals at the mo. anyway we saw these little rodents things called degu's they were lush they kept holding nathan fingers and sniffing them he was absolutely killing himself laughing it was the cutest thing we were in there about an hour with him poking all the animals.

Sarah&Braydon said:
awww i love him wen ever i go i watch him for ages - altho normally he dont do much

years ago they tried to get him a mate, but he killed her :?

Xena said:
capybaras

What are they?

I'm a penguin fan. I think they looks so comical on land but get them in the water and they just fly! I can identify with them because I feel all clumsy when I'm out of my comfort zone :D

I loved 'The March of the Penguins' but it made me cry when the eggs were cracking and dying and the parents couldn't let them go. So sad :cry:

Minxy said:
Xena said:
capybaras

What are they?

capybara.jpg

My absolute favourites are tapirs and this is why:

http://media.putfile.com/Linton0008

Love them!

Thanks gingerpig for clearing that up :)

that's a lovely pic of capybaras btw :D

Hi

Im with mum2be? I like dolphins and dogs alhtough dolphins arent really animals there my favourite
Katrina

cats!

theyre furry, they purr. they have pointy ears, theyre graceful, they have bendy spines, sharp fangs and retractable claws- u gotta respect them the perfect killing machines! but they look so adorable!

ive always loved any animals.
i gre up on a pig farm and i love piglets,
but i love Tigers, and dolphins,
my favourite animal has to be either a panda or a hippo, cos they are so cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back