• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats you fav pudding?

Who the hell eats a cheeseboard apart from the people on come dine with me? :puke:

sticky toffee pudding(i had 2 individual ones earlier :oops: ), and anything really sweet atm

lou said:
Who the hell eats a cheeseboard apart from the people on come dine with me? :puke:

I would. But only has a 4th course after my sweet, sweet pud. :lol:

lou said:

Me!!! :wave:

I luuuurve cheese...... and no Lou not in that way, I know your mind is usually in the gutter! :lol:

My Mum's plum crumble, she makes it with freshly picked plums, its gorgeous. And I'm gonna have to be boring and say I also love rice pudding! Can't beat it! Oh and trifle, yum :)

Ooooooo Brandy snap baskets with ice cream and Cointreau. Or chocolate steam pudding and chocolate or mint custard school dinner style!

:D OR Australian Crunch....no idea why its called that but its lush!

I dunno what my favourite is, I love puddings!
My DH makes a mean banoffee pie :D
He made an alcoholic one once for a party and put LOADS of dooleys (toffee liquer) in it, and everyone got pissed on the pudding! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back