Whats wrong with me !

firstangel

Reaction score
went to Physio just over a week ago with siatic pain in my right leg, if I stand for more than an hour my hips and pubic bone are agony !

So physio did a few monovers on me and said it was prob baby lying on my siatic nearve, so not much she could do, but to call her and go back if it got worse.

The next day i was in agony again and ever since if I was even a few hundred yards my pubic bone really hurts, I feel like I cant open my legs either, like even putting my trousers and socks on is a nightmare, when I got to bed its agony too, slept sitting up the other night as it was the only way I could get comfy and not be in pain !

Going back to physio on Wednesday, and also have a midwife app the same day, so fingers crossed will get some answers! :( :(

no idea, but it sounds exactly like what im suffering with.

mine started 6 odd weeks ago when i fainted and hit my hip...

Ive got an appointment tomorrow to see what they suggest. Its getting stupid as i can't do anything and looking after a toddler like this is next to impossible :(

I hope they have answers for you :hug: :hug:

Sounds like SPD to me hun i have to keep my legs closed all the time (lmao sounds rude) as if i dont im in agony, also i cant stand on one leg to put trousers or anything on as im just in to much pain. Hopefully they can do something for you but my midwife basically just said it happens and didnt refer me to a physio :(

i was gonna say the same as emmie. sounds like SPD to me too.

i've been bothered by it too.

Not much they can do really, just some exercises and maybe offer you a support belt.

It will probably stay with you the whole way but will go once baby is here x

sounds like what the other girls have said SPD (symphis pubis disfunction)
take it easy as much as possible (easier said than done)
hope you feel better soon
Pam x

emmie said:
Sounds like SPD to me hun i have to keep my legs closed all the time (lmao sounds rude) as if i dont im in agony, also i cant stand on one leg to put trousers or anything on as im just in to much pain. Hopefully they can do something for you but my midwife basically just said it happens and didnt refer me to a physio :(

Yeh thats it it feels crap ! I do hope it isnt SPD, but Does sound like it !! got Physio tomorrow so hopefully get some answers !

emmie said:
my midwife basically just said it happens and didnt refer me to a physio :(

I went to the doctors with the pain and it was them taht refered me to Physio, havent actually talked to the Midwife properly about it yet ! got appointment tomorrow so will speak to her then about it !

jolene said:
i was gonna say the same as emmie. sounds like SPD to me too.

i've been bothered by it too.

Not much they can do really, just some exercises and maybe offer you a support belt.

It will probably stay with you the whole way but will go once baby is here x

Hope you feel better soon x

don't worry if it is SPD, just one of those things, i get it too, worse if i exercise, i can remember hauling the hoover about in tri 2 and really hurting my fanny bones, ooh they hurt for days and i still am generally achey in the pelvic area, try not to overdo tings and good luck with future appointments! :hug:

Hey

Was at physio yesterday and she thinks I have strained my Pelvis bitty at the front, and it has started to prt slightly, has advised me to walk small and slow steps, aviod stairs if I can and be careful getting up out of bed, turnin over etc ! so just be careful ! and get other half to hoover etc !

She wants to get me some sort of brace / strap, to help she is calling me back hopefully today ! and I hope that helps !

is it a bump support i have heard of these apparently they take all the strain of your bump off your pelvis and lower back. hope it sorts it for you hun, not much point me going to docs about mine as i only have a couple of weeks left now. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back