whats the difference

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
this hasnt got anything to do with babies, i just need to know whats the difference between

climalite and climacool

anyone

Found this;

Climalite, which preceded ClimaCool, focuses on essential moisture management with the use of a breathable fabric that helps remove moisture, avoid overheating and stem energy loss.

Besides managing moisture more efficiently, ClimaCool also provides ventilation through the use of an even more breathable fabric. So above and beyond keeping the body temperature constant, it is lighter, more dynamic and comfortable.

thanks for that, i wondered what the difference was.

how are things with you?

Your welcome :D

I'm not so bad a rough couple of months I guess but now on round 4 :pray: but hopefully between the fact I've taken low dosed aspirin daily for the last month even after last mc & using progrestrone cream off my own back this bean will stick with me.

Not sure how much you have read but I was borderline positive for lupus so last time was given a 2 week course of fragmin injections, I had 10 left so we've started them off our own back instead of waiting for them funny gits at the EPU!

Ooooo an trying not to get too hopeful on what appears to be an implantation dip on my temping chart which I didn't get last month!

*Rambling* :rotfl:

Hows your wee cutie getting along? :D

liam is doing great, he is going through a copying stage at the moment. if you stick your tongue out he will copy.

joshua is having his cast off and hopefully wont have it replaced.

my sil is having tablets at the moment. she only produces around 3 eggs a year. She then goes to hospital and has a scan and they tell her when is the best time to conceive. She has had these tablets before. she lost two babies and had Harry inbetween them. but she can only take these tablets on a course of 10 (i think thats what she told me) as theyincrease your chances of ovarian cancer. she has only until the end of august and then she is finished withthem so we all have our fingers crossed.

A lady i work with has lupus (but quite bad). She has a son, who is about 30 now.

so it is possible. i wish you all the luck. i wish i could send you some of whatever i have that makes me fall pregnant easily.

Bless your wee man :rotfl: I loved it when my sister was like that.

I also forget who's who. Last weekend we were at friends who have a trampoline that I refused to get on after hearing about your lad but got a little merry & did go on! :roll: :lol:

I have read up a bit on lupus & I appeared borderline positive but when they took test I had pending mc & HCG was 9 so I was what you could call borderline pregnant then too! Some women can only show for this while pregnant. Rachael carried a healthy lil man too through same thing so I know there’s hope. Our pregnancies always end pretty soon & gut tells me it's been a problem with implantation so really hoping my chart dip is what it appears.

I get pregnant ok it seems, this is the forth time in just over 4 months (madness, walking fertility) just need a sticky bean :wall: If this time goes screwy we're going to back off for a while, it's started to put real pressure on our relationship.

And sending buckets of positive thoughts to your SIL :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back