Whats happened to my Avatar?

little*red

Reaction score
Does anyone know why my avatar is showing random christmas pictures instead of my baby scan? i just seen a rudolph and a 'nightmare before christmas' one, whats going on? i havent even tried to change it!!!!! :( i want my xmas baby scan back!!!!

hiya

I have no idea, I can't see any avatar for you now.. have you tried adding it again?

i've just deleted it, and im gonna try using another avatar rotation thing. I don't know what happened to it, unless someone else changed the code or something on the avatar site?

my images are hosted on photobucket and the rotator is from imagerotation.com . I don't have a clue where these random pictures of puppies and rudolph and christmas kisses are coming from, i've never seen them before in my life!

Ok never mind i got it sorted, just had to start a new rotator code! that was strange! Hope my rotator account didnt get hacked!

OMG I just noticed your siggie, that's brilliant! You can make them yourself and store them on Photobucket, I did that with this one of my son.

ry75slo.gif

thanks claire :D .
My avatar is playing up again, now its just showing the wee box with a red cross in the middle :( !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back