• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on?

skairdykat

Reaction score
On Monday night I thought AF had come because I had a brown discharge in my undercrakers and the was a bit of red in the loo. By Tuesday it had dissappeared but I just 'felt' as if I was on my period (had a few cramps but they went after a bit) :think: . Later on Tuesday I had some more of the brown stuff but a agin dissappeared by the evening. It's been like that both Wed & today. Theres not enough there to wear a pad or tampon...nowhere near in fact. It's like when it's OV time and you get EWCM only it's dark brown turning to light brown later in the day. I've been wearing panty liners but only because I feel fresher that way, I'm the same at OV time too :oops: . I'm due on tomorrow and don't usually spot before hand. Although having said that last month I did the day before but had cramps with them. I have no cramps at all. Could it be IB or is it just AF making a slow start? :wall: :wall:

I was a bit like that last month Skairdy, had five days of spotting b4 AF arrived. Hope it is implantation tho and Af stays away :pray:

Hey hon,

I hope AF stays away too. Hang in there and I hope this is your month.

xx

staying away you nasty AF!

My period was 4 days late this month, then got a very light brown show monday and tues and then the flood gates opened yesterday :cry:

Good luck skairdy, I hope AF leaves you alone this month. One of us at least deserves a break :hug:

hey babes!!!!! im sure it is IB - when are you going to test darlin?? good luck and hope nasty AF stays away!!! :shakehead: :D

Good luck skairdykat i really hope she stays away let us know if u test

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back