Madness to Mayhem with some Mess thrown in too!

Mamafy

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to my Parenting Journal :wave:

Just a quick intro from me and pics will follow :D

Ryan is 19 (20 in July), is on an engineering course and is on 4 day week permanent work and finishes in July :) mad into football, oh and cars and is a fantastic son :love:

Gemma is 14 (15 in April), will do her GCSE's next year, is into all things teenage :roll: hair,make-up, bebo, mobiles, music, ipods etc etc and is a great daughter :) she loves shopping and is a great companion for shopping
yipee.gif

Cara is 11 , loves all things disney, especially disney princess :) loves dogs and kittens and nintendo ds
icon_rolleyes.gif
Its like her 3rd arm :lol: She plays the mandolin and is pretty good at it! She's a great girl but is my messy one, her teacher says its cause she's so creative :roll: i say yes she does create quite an interesting mess alright
icon_lol.gif

Joe is 4 (5 in October), my baby boy :love: ("but I'm not a baby mummy" is his phrase when I say that) He is into toy cars, trains, diggers, lorries (can you see a theme yet?:lol: ) He was born 12 weeks early, was very sick, in fact we were told at a stage he probably wouldn't make it
cry.gif
took him home miraculoussly from nicu at 7/8 weeks old and 2 days later he stopped breathing and I had to give hime cpr
cry.gif
So really he shouldn't be here but is and he fills my life with happiness every day, even his mess makes me smile :lol:He has a special teddy called bubbles :love: he goes to school in September
argh.gif

Katie is 2 (3 in September), my baby girl :baby: She loves all things night garden, and Mickey Mouse at the minute and her favourite teddy is called 'ted' :D My baby girl was diagnosed with kidney reflux in July '08
icon_sad.gif
but we are all doing ok with that
icon_smile.gif
She is into everything, started walking at 14 months and has now upgraded to climbing onto chairs, windows and anything that can be climbed on :rofl:
icon_rolleyes.gif
) She is a pretty good sleeper except when she's sick or teething :) She is very shy and a definite mummies girl, my baby :love:

so this is my 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
icon_biggrin.gif

I love them all so much :), I also lost a little boy, called Rory, 14 weeks into pg, 16 years ago
cry.gif
after a troublesome pg, he was perfect though and I will treasure all the scans of him I had and the time we spent with him after I gave birth (had 10 hour labour with him) to him
cry.gif

I also lost a little baby 7 weeks into pg 3 weeks before I got pg with Katie, will forever be missed also
cry.gif

And Joe and Katie were also twins who's siblings never developed beyond 7/8 weeks
icon_sad.gif
Joes' twin was reabsorbed by 12 weeks
icon_sad.gif
but Katies' little twin never did and I have many scans of her little twin
cry.gif
Right up to the last scan at 35 weeks I had a 8 week gestational sac there too that had no life
icon_sad.gif

So 5 live kids and 1 deceased little boy and 3 losses ....and I think that is it.....I think :D

Anyway hope you enjoy reading my diary
icon_biggrin.gif

Now after you read mine go and make your own so I can read yours :lol:

Last edited:
God I loved reading that, thanks Mamfy - you have a beautiful family and have made me want lots more children xxx

I bet the husstle and bustle of your house is brilliant. I'm one of 4 kids and i love a busy house.

Your family sounds lovely :yay: xx

It's manic :rofl: but I LOVE it, I seem to thrive on getting things done is as fast a pace as possible :rofl:

I'm away to change the typo's though, terrible :blush:

I especially love it at Xmas and even now with the eldest nearly 20 they still like their big pressies left out when they've gone to bed :cloud9: 5 piles of pressies :yay:

Your family sounds lovely. I dont normally read journals but I really enjoyed that and I shall be back more xx

I hope they all start to get better soon. I hate it when my kids are poorly, i just wish i could take it all away for them xx

What a wonderful family, can see why you have a good sense of humour - think i might need to upgrade mine when i have number four!!!! How did your older ones take it when you had babies. My eldest two 9 and 7 are looking forward to it but my baby girl 6 keeps saying 'yeah but when the baby comes noone will like me' She does crave attention in a good way, shes very expressive bit like your daughter 'creative' and is always in fancy dress - never princess or anything cute usually more picachoo, tiger, penguin, dinosaur anything a little random! I do worry she is going to be upset and don't want her to be any tips?

What an amazing family you have, I'm really glad I read that.

Thanks for sharing :) xxx

Man that tires me out just reading it! I bet you are so proud of them all xx

Mamafy doens't get tired, she is super mum. Infact, she's gonna have one more baby, aren't you M :lol: xx

You sound like you have a lovely family. I look forward to reading more updates about your brood and how they are all getting on
xx

wow what a big family!! it sounds lovely, i bet you never feel lonely. i love being surround by people so think i may have a big family like you one day! sorry to hear about the losses and such though :( :hug:

when is your son's birthday? i'm the same age, 20 on july 28th! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back