• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what would u do..............

kayleighsmum

Reaction score
NURSERY OR CHILDMINDER?
morning ladies, i am going back to work in 6 weeks and i dont know whether to send my dd to nursery or to a childminder?
There are pros and cons to each one but i dont know what to do for the best.
my 4 year old went to nursery and she is so forward and clever for her age, she is starting school in sept so she will just be going to a childminder during school holidays.
The main thing about a childminder that bothers me is another woman giving my dd one on one attention where as in a nursery there are other babies around, please help, what would you honestly do??????

If I had to make that choice I would say nursery. Before I had Jess I would have said childminder but after seing her come on leaps and bounds at mother and baby group I think the social interaction is vital.

Lots of childminders though have lots of kids so its really a case of sourcing out the set up you are looking for.

Good luck :D

I would say nursery too, just because of the social skills they get from it. also there is less chance of them getting confused i think. what I mean is that my aunty was a child minder and her and the baby got a really strong bond and he started calling her mum (which his mother didnt like)

but there are pros and cons for both - write a list :D x

Hi

I would say nursery as well that way there is a bonding experience with others there.
Katrina

i think nursery too but its the cost of it!
another thing is i am still bf keira as she wont take the bottle aghhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back