what will we be entitled to once LO is here???

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
me and oh are looking into our finance's for when baby will be here..... we were just wondering what we are entitled to??

Im doing a from home course and oh works full time, is there somewhere online where I can check what we will be entitled to when LO is here???

thanks xx

For the Tax Credits there's an online calculator on their site where you put in your salaries and other incomes and it tells you what you can get. The calculator expects you to have a child already so just make up a birth date when it asks!

If you work for a living and own your own house then your intitled to sod all :evil:

I hope you get everything you can out of them!!!

Its shocking, im studying and OH works full time and you get very little help!!! even tho I have worked since I was 16!!!! from what I can see all we can get is working tax credit!! where as is neither of us worked we would have money thrown at us left right and center !! its soooo wrong!!

you'll get child benefit too which is £18 a week :hug: I know it's not much. I'm finding it hard- esp. with all the rising prices :(

Jade&Evie said:
you'll get child benefit too which is £18 a week :hug: I know it's not much. I'm finding it hard- esp. with all the rising prices :(

its not much but its a little bit extra aint it!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back